Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome back, Yvonne!

Yvonne of Grow Your Writing Business is back and I can not be more than happy. Yvonne, together with Rachel of MySoulfulThoughts, have been my inspiration and reasons why I am still blogging. They both send me the signals to keep going on. Yvonne was the very first one I found on the blogosphere. She was also the first one who encouraged me to write and get compensated for doing so. Rachel, on the other hand, gave me all the courage to start blogging. Without her, I may still be contemplating on what to write for my first post!

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

It's good to hear from Yvonne. I know she's been through a difficult time and I hope that she can gradually go back to blogging.

Thank you Tita Prency for keeping me in your thoughts.