Saturday, February 09, 2008

Images into a slideshow

As I was driving to work yesterday, with my new morning show turned on, I started thinking of how life can be cut at any time and all that one is left with are memories. Then this song by The Beatles suddenly cut into my reverie and images of all those who are gone from my life: relatives, friends, teachers, colleagues ........ just floated in front of me like a slideshow.

In My Life
(The Beatles)

There are places I remember
All my life, though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places had their moments
With lovers and friends
I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all .............
........................
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello princess...just doin my rounds...sorry to hear that your friend passed away..

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess,
Thank you for being there for me and the visits. It's great to be back and be able to blog and visit again. I've missed everyone very much. I love this song by the Beatles. I have all their old albums. Nothing to play them on though. lol. My sympathies on the loss of your friend. I do wish you lived close too, would love to be able to sit and visit in person with you. Love and ~hugs~