Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Place of Your Own

The picture's still so fresh in my mind. My son and I arrived in America with only our luggage on hand. We were dreaming of this day, but, where were we to stay? I had this idea of living in a well appointed apartment or condo in Los Angeles, but to my disappointment, I couldn't afford the rent. My son and I ended up living in one room and sharing the kitchen, the dining area and the bathroom with two more families!

Had I landed in Chicago today, I could have easily connected with Chicago IL apartments and start my Chicago apartment search . The apartment that I will choose will be under the umbrella of either the Chicago condo association management or the Chicago Condominium association assuring me that I won't be over-priced nor be mis-informed. Also, I will be at peace knowing that there is a reliable management I can contact anytime I need answers to my questions about my apartment or condo.

No comments: