Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday's Feast (3)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Feast One Hundred & Seventy Nine
February 15th, 2008

Appetizer
Name one thing that is unique about you.
I believe it is my name. Many couldn't figure out if it is my title or my legal name.


Soup
Fill in the blank: My favorite _color is __green_ but I like _yellow and purple too.
Salad
What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?
Oak
? Walnut? Mahogany? I really couldn't tell from the finish and I didn't ask. I just thought they would all go right with our leather sofa. And I am glad that after a decade they still go right together!
Main Course
Who do you talk to most often on the phone?
I am not very much of a phone person but whenever the phone rings I know that 99 out of 100, it will be my friend Glo.
Dessert
What level of responsibility do you have in your job?
The highest in my department. Quite impressive, huh? Except for one thing, I am the only one in my department !

For more Friday's Feast participants visit here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your dessert :D

BTW, thanks for your support at my blog, I really do appreciate it.

Heart of Rachel said...

I love purple too.