Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful for Thursdays because it means I have only one more day to a much awaited weekend.
I am thankful for those cold nights. They are the preludes to my Japanese magnolia plant to bloom.
I am thankful for the quirkiness in some of the kids in my classes. They never fail to make me smile.
I am thankful for my godson, Kirby. Without him I will still be frowning at a slow computer.
I am thankful for gigabytes. Now I have a fast computer.
I am thankful for finding time to be thankful.
I am thankful for my faith. It keeps me grounded.

10 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you, enjoyed your thankful list.

Lynn said...

This is a neat TT list and I love my computer and would be lost without my computer geek husband.

Thanks for joining in to praise our King.

eph2810 said...

Indeed - fast computer are a great thing to be thankful for :) - I know I am.

Isn't it great when kids make you smile?

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours.

ellen_heartbeats said...

hello there princess..happy thursday!God Bless

Cheryl said...

Great TT list. It really makes things easier to have a faster computer. Thanks for sharing. God Bless!

twinklemom said...

Lol...wonderful thankful list...I know what you mean about computers..they are both a blessing and a curse! Lol

Ann said...

I'm glad your godson could ramp up your computer! Amazing what kids can do :)

ellen_heartbeats said...

hello once again princess...got ur message you can send me email thru nelle_amor @yahoo.com

princess said...

Thank you, Denise, Lynn, Iris, Ellen, Cheryl, Twinklemom and Ann. You are the very reason why I am thankful not only today but everyday!
Have a great TT and an eventful week-end!

genny said...

Bless you and thanks for sharing. Happy TT!