Sunday, March 09, 2008

Problems Again!

I was so excited to post some pictures of Jacob in his tuxedo. You know, he was a coin bearer to his Ninang Jill and Ninong Carlo's wedding yesterday. After the church ceremony his parents took him to our place. Oh he was so handsome! His tuxedo fitted him so well he reminded me of a young man already, quite a leap from when he was just a tot in his diapers. How time flies. I know his Dad took a lot of pictures already but I wanted to make sure so I let him pose again for me. He was more than willing to oblige, showing off his suit to a T.
I was all set to download his pictures to accompany this post but each time I tried uploading I got an error message. That was last night. Today, I tried again and still no luck.
I am so disappointed I want to shout!!!!

No comments: