Friday, January 18, 2008

My New Colors, - Many Thanks to Rachel

I am sporting new colors! Have you noticed? I wanted to try a three-column template and consulted Rachel (My Soulful Thoughts) about it. She immediately e-mailed me some sites with templates I could look at. I was able to select one but I just didn't know how to transfer my old one to the new chosen template so, you must have guessed it - I e-mailed Rachel again even if I knew that she was so busy at the time preparing for a SIL's wedding (in fact the wedding is happening right now)! I wasn't expecting anything not until after the affair, but to my surprise, when I opened my blog a few days ago, this beautiful page came before my eyes! Rachel, I want you to know that I am very grateful for your time and artistry. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

You're always welcome.