Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Touch Down

I am clueless when it comes to football. But I get excited when I see players tackle one another, or when a player is able to catch the ball and run the whole length of the football field and make that elusive goal. Or, should I say touch-down?. I still can't understand how, amidst the chaos and confusion, one player is able to keep his eye on that one ball and catch it. My husband said that is what a wide receiver does. Oh? So, that's what Jerry Rice was before he joined that dancing contest. There is this new WR named Brandon Marshall of the Denver Broncos (he is a a 2006 draftee, so basically, he had just passed his rookiehood. Brandon is currently creating a buzz, and I don't mean a small buzz but a big mean buzz, in the world. He's big, strong, and very nimble on the football field. Did I forget handsome? And he can score (4 goals in 4 games)! What more, he's still very young, only 23 years old. I say, watch out for this Denver Broncos kid.

No comments: