Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bright Eyes

A pair of eyeglasses is one of those accessories that can make or unmake a person. During my last trip to my eye doctor I was attracted to a frame in one of the display cabinets. The technician, sensing my desire, talked me into buying the frame, which, to my chagrin, cost much much more than I had expected.
Had I seen Zenni Optical that sells glasses and frames complete with a case before that fiasco, I could have bought another set that I can use while working in front of my computer and still another one as a sunglass and would still have extra in my pockets.
Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! carries frames and lenses in different categories and materials. And, note this, their price starts at $8.00, plus, whether you intend to get one or a hundred items, shipping and handling cost is the same - only $4.95 - as long as every thing's placed in one order.

No comments: