Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for the flowers that never fail to bloom year in - year out. They remind me that life goes on no matter what.
I am thankful for being given the privilege of attending a seminar-workshop yesterday. I learned that there are still more ways of how I can keep my students busy and engaged.

I am thankful for the speaker at the workshop. He kept us, participants, wide eyed.

I am thankful that I can honestly say I enjoyed the workshop.

I am thankful for the light traffic. I had enough time to find a good parking space and I got home earlier than I thought I would.

I am very thankful for my children. They never fail to remind me that I am their mother!

Please visit IRIS for more thankful hearts.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Such beautiful flowers, thanks for sharing sweetie.

Nancie said...

Such a sweet thankful list! I love the flowers. Yes, they are such a reminder that life goes on no matter what. It was good that you could attend seminar-workshop that is so helpful.

Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Take care!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your thankful list.

Melanie said...

I love the pictures of the flowers -- absolutely beautiful! One of my favorite things about this time of year.

Princess said...

Thanks to all and to each of you, a great weekend.

Forever59er said...

LOTS TO BE THANKFUL FOR, HA? I wish you more, more, more to thank God for.

I used to have a thankfulness journal until blogging took away most of my off-work writing time. I should take it up again.