Saturday, May 31, 2008

Making WAVES as you blog

Just looking and reading the logo makes me think of the ocean with big waves dashing along the shores. Pictures of what summer is as in having good time with friends and family, and of course water that can help me cool off as I foresee hot days ahead also float around me. It also gives me an image of extra money in my pocket.
I am talking about Bloggerwave, a big European advertising media on blogs. Bloggerwave is a site that offers opportunities that can help you and me make some money on the blog. I checked it out and decided to sign up with Bloggerwave because it is an easy to follow site. The instructions are very straightforward. Even the submission page is very "busy person friendly". Come on, everyone. Hit the waves and make money.

No comments: