Saturday, May 31, 2008

Not My Weekend

Last night, before I went to bed, I planned on writing about how the week went and ended. I woke up early giving me enough time to clean the toilet bowl of the "boys" and de-grease the stove before breakfast. (Not quite a palatable sequence, huh)! I also was able to sign and post for a new wave (my post before this). Then this droopy-eye feeling started setting in again.
This reminds me so much of my college years. Every time finals came I would set up a time plan to review for subjects I had to take final exams for (oh yeah, I received quite a few exemptions, too). Without fail, for each semester, as soon as I was ready to tackle the books, my eyes would start to get heavy that I would forsake my review strategies and hit the sack instead.
Have you ever had the same problem?

My eyes are getting teary from yawning I really have to write ADIEU.........

No comments: