Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Battle of the Davids

Have I told you I am an AI fan? Now you know.
While I like Little David to win I don't want Big David to lose. What if everyone who votes for DA also votes for DC? That will be history making for AI! It will also make millions and millions of happy fans.
Why do I like both to win? Because I like both of their styles. While I swoon to Little David's ballads, I feel like rocking with Big David, too. I like their own individuality.
The wholesomeness in their personality also appeals to my grandmomminess. They are both bold and yet shy. Polite and gentle.
Please.....let there be a miracle to make both of them this year's American Idols.

Photo Credit

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm rooting for David Cook but David A. is also a great singer and charming as well. A tie sounds like a wonderful way to end it.