Thursday, February 12, 2009

Smooth It Out

I was watching a favorite TV series last night where contestants were being either interviewed or let to do their craft. In each case there were several close ups of their faces where, because of high definition feature in the latest technology nowadays, nothing can be hidden anymore. What amazes me is that even under heavy make-up marks left by heavy attack of pimples or acne are still very noticeable. I can't help but wonder how some of those contestants feel when they are not wearing any make-up.
I had my own bout with chronic pimples when I was in college. What annoyed me most was that they attacked me at the most conspicuous parts of my face. They didn't come in droves, thanks for that, but they still affected me emotionally. Try to imagine a girl excitedly preparing for her first dinner date when all of a sudden the tip of her nose started bursting into redness putting Rudolph's own into shame! How I wish I had available for me an acne treatment that I could take so that the toxicity in my blood can be cleansed. If you, or any of your relatives or friends, have problems with pimples or acne, look into what acneticin can do for you.
It may boost your self-esteem even more.

No comments: