Friday, March 02, 2007

Potpourri

Woke up earlier than usual because I had to drop Patrick off at work since Mylynn will pick him up after school so they could use the carpool lane on their way to Big Bear for a weekend with friends. (I have to breath, haaaah!) Attended a faculty meeting where we were brutally subjected to a 35-minute lecture on some chemicals. We were told it would only last for 10 minutes! Went out of my way to drive a friend to the La Brea Mall area where her son could pick her up otherwise she would be waiting for her husband for 2 hours in the dark faculty lounge. Had sardines from a can for lunch because it is a Friday in Lent. Almost banged my head on my keyboard for frustration from not being able to use the editing toolbar and when it finally cameback, some icons were missing plus edits made wouldn't publish. Watched taped episodes of "The View" Ed had to work tonight so we can have some extra "baon" for our planned trip in July. Read posts of other bloggers. Tried doing the flowermap again but forgot the steps so I could post it right. Ate half a bagel that Ginny offered. The cream cheese was good. Thought of cleaning the kitchen. Still unsure of whether I should clean or just dust the countertops.....

4 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Wow, that seemed like an eventful day. Glad you were able to make a post despite some problems with the editing tools. I wonder why some of the editing controls didn't show up properly. Hope you won't have the same problem again. Wishing you more smooth blogging days ahead. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess well did you clean or just dust your counter tops? *smiles* I need to see that movie 'Music and Lyrics' sounds delightful. Definetly quite a Potpourri entry. Hope you are doing well. Lots of ~hugs~

Anonymous said...

an interesting day...as to the frustrations with editing tools, i am glad my son is just a chat or SMS away, and he does the magic for me.

Heart of Rachel said...

Just dropped by to wish you Happy Women's Day! Take care.