Sunday, March 25, 2007

Gloria and I traveled the Western States -Part I

This is the story of my friend, Gloria, and me when we left our husbands and went on a road trip along the Western States! She thought she needed a vacation. I thought I should pay a high school friend in Wyoming a visit. So there, we had situations, we found a solution! (We didn't purposely leave our husbands behind - their bosses didn't let them take their breaks!)
Here are the highlights of our adventure.
One of the many inns we slept in. Gloria didn't want us on the road once the sun starts going down.
This was one barn that I had to take a picture of. It was a converted barn somewhere in Idaho.
We thought
the trip to Salt Lake City in Utah wouldn't mean anything if we didn't go to The Temple.
The Snake River was awesome in its stillness. We were on our way to
Wyoming from Idaho.
A house with interesting
architecture

3 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Sounds like a glorious trip. Thanks for sharing the lovely places you've been to. Great photos!

Suzanne said...

Hi Princess,

It's taken me a while to get here. Thanks for visiting my blog and for posting about your road trip. It looks like a great time!

Suzanne (who, like you, is "Ageless")

Bijoy said...

Nice post, its a Super cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

Warm Regards

The Snake River