Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where did the week go?


The whole week of last week was like a roller coaster for me. I attended a workshop on integrating technology in the classroom and my days were literally and figuratively filled with, well.... just that --- integrating computer into my daily life. Our instructors were all good that the eight hours went so fast during those five days. Each night I got home, I would still be all pumped up to complete the assignments I couldn't even open my mails! Everything went well. I now have enough technological skills to use so I can prepare materials to make my classes more engaging.
Weekend had been busy too. Jacob had his 6th birthday in a park. Oh, he had so much fun with his guests he wouldn't wake up when I called the following day so we could go to a toy store for his gift from me and his grandpa. Late in the afternoon, his parents brought him and Joshua and we all went to the store. When we asked him what he wanted, he said: "A toy I can sit on and drive." It almost didn't fit inside the van.
Then, yesterday, hubby and I took a visiting cousin to see Catalina Island.

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Jacob. A celebration at the park sounds fun. It's been raining these past few days. I'm afraid it might be raining on Yohan's birthday.