Friday, July 18, 2008

Joining Smiley Saturday

I was looking for a meme I can do for my Saturdays when I came upon Smiley Saturday. As I read through the description of the site the more convinced I am that I should join it. Who doesn't want to smile? Who doesn't want to make someone smile? Who doesn't want to be with someone who will make him smile? I believe this meme is all that. Giving a smile so everybody smiles in return. What a neat way to start a weekend - smiling.
Be on the list and start smiling.

7 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

I remember seeing this photo before but it never fails to make me smile.

Darlene said...

This is funny.Thanks for sharing!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Hahahhah!!! Nice bar stools!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice. It is always nice to see a nun doing something naughty. It cracks you up.
Check out my wife now and wife of the future.
http://reikihospice.com/unknown/?p=485

Eve said...

That made me smile

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious and made me laugh out loud. Thank you for the Saturday smiles.

Anonymous said...

Naughty naughty stools! heh heh

Thanks for the smile!