Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Dare to Compare

How often have you said "I wish I'd seen that one first!" after having finished paying for something?
As for me - many many times. Either somebody's item was cheaper than mine; or the color wasn't what I really pined for; or simply what I bought was not what I had in mind in the first place.
Lately my husband and I have been doing more shopping comparison before pulling our wallet for any thing.
We first compare prices for the item or items we want to buy like cameras or computer parts or components different stores offer before deciding into a particular item. We've found out that by doing so we enjoy more what we buy instead of being frustrated because we didn't like what we have taken home with us. Also, comparison shopping is educational in a sense because through comparison comes learning about the qualities and capabilities of the goods you intend to buy. It is almost like doing a research work for a school assignment.
Sounds fulfilling? Then, go ahead, try it.

No comments: