Sunday, March 15, 2009

Childhood Fantasy

It looks so beautiful. Every furniture is well selected and put in its perfect place. Curtains of the most exquisite of materials are so well tailored adding elegance to every room. And those chandeliers - they take my breath away!
"Hurry up. We still have a lot of shopping to do," shouted my cousin from the shoe department snapping me out of my reverie of that dollhouse in the toy department.
One of my childhood fantasies has been to own and furnish/decorate a dollhouse of my own. Since I have sons, that dream was overshadowed by cars and balls. Today my dream was awakened by dollhouse furnitures that tittilate my mind. Even in my sleep (yeah, I just had a nap) I was putting together bedroom and dining room furnitures that zoolabees.com has a lot of in its collection.
I think I will start with the dining/kitchen room first.

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

I had a lot of dolls when I was young but I've never had my own doll house. My parents brought me a miniature sala for my dolls and I just imagined the rest. :)