Friday, October 17, 2008

Trick or Treat?

It is time for ghosts and ghoulies again.
This time of the year never fails to excite me. I always look forward to seeing my grandkids in halloween costumes that their mom meticulously selects from halloween costume stores, with the expected approval of their dad, of course. To tell you frankly, I had been in a halloween costume only once and that was only because a neighbor dragged me, literally and figuratively, to her company's costume party some twenty years ago. I am not a very social person. I only attend parties if I know that everybody in the party will be those who know me and I know, too. I feel insecure when I get surrounded with people I am meeting for the first time. But after seeing Cloris in DWTS, I whispered to myself, "I can also do that!"
And that led me to this site of cool costumes ranging from pet costumes to pirates to Harry Potter. The costume I have an eye on is that of the Pharaoh (see picture), because it will hide my imperfect figure, it is easy to put on, it is of ancient times and the wig is so enormous that I can hide my face in it. It also looks authentic, classy.
I will definitely show this "cool place" to my daughter-in-law so she can get me this costume for this halloween, soon!

2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

We'll be having our village Trick or Treat this Saturday. Yohan will be wearing Thomas the Tank Engine costume. :)

Princess said...

Send those pictures agad, ha?