Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thanks, Nancie

Today, I was honored and at the same time, humbled, to receive these two awards from Nancie of More than Conquerors, whom I met through Thankful Thursday. It was very kind and generous of her to do so and I truly appreciate it. The history behind the Awards according to Nancie:
Sharing The Love Award
This lovely award is created by Crystal @ Memoirs of a Mommy in honor of Noah and the donor of his sweet little heart who ENCOURAGES us to SHARE THE LOVE ! Thanks Crystal! [Click on Memoirs of a Mommy to learn and read this special love story!] The rules for this award are to pass it along to some people whose blogs you love. They make you laugh, smile, leave encouraging comments on your blog. You would like to share some love with them because they have uplifted, inspired, encouraged or prayed for you. Please include this paragraph with the link to Memoirs of a Mommy so that everyone knows where this award originated from.
Friendship Award
Serendipity (Serendipity Park). Serendipity (LS and Happy) have very kind and loving hearts and they love to encourage others. I thank God for their encouragements to me and many others. It is a joy to visit their blog. Their posts, filled with creative writings and beautiful photographs, always make me smile :-)


I would like to share these awards to everyone who visits here, and I will be very very grateful if we could all share our love and friendship with the world.

1 comment:

i said...

Congrats on both awards! Nancie has a heart of gold! I'm very thankful to have her as my friend too.