The truck that weekly collects the trash just left. To the driver I am thankful otherwise, in this SoCal weather right now, the unimaginable might happen.
I can hear the washing machine whirrring. I am thankful because that means hubby beat me to doing the laundry which means I will have extra minutes to blog.
I am thankful for that trip we took to Yucca Valley. Jacob and Joshua saw the wind power generators, which they call giant fans, and had a lesson on how those fans help keep their house cooler inside than outside.
I am thankful that one of my blogging friends is now feeling much, much better. In fact she was even able to tag me:
Nancze of Im an Okie Gal tagged me on 6 Random Things About Myself. Thank you, Nancze. I actually had fun doing this.
I also take this as another way of knowing more about one's blogging friends.
First are the rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged, leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are 6 Random things about myself:
1. On work days, I eat half a banana with half a cup of coffee before I take my daily pills.
2. I carry a camera in my purse.
3. I am farsighted.
4. If I went to bed after 11 p.m I wouldn't be able to sleep till about twoish in the morning.
5. I prefer being an hour early than a minute late to any appointment.
6. I don't like public speaking that's why oftentimes, before I could say my piece, somebody else would have said it first.
I won't be tagging anyone but instead I will be thankful for everyone who will join in the fun.
I am thankful for the 2-month break I just had. I am now ready to attack the rigor of another semester.
I am thankful for the Thankful Thursday blogs. For each one I read, another lesson learned.
For more Thankful bloggers, please visit Iris.