Monday, July 13, 2009

Lose That Bulge

For as long as I can remember, losing weight has been my dream, desire, longing, coveted result, etc., etc., especially after I end up not buying a dress I like so much. Everytime I look away from those commercials showing the easy, yes, easy-no-sweat ways to lose those unwanted bulges, my desire is lured back by the colorful, yummy and delicious-looking plates of burgers, fries, salads, cakes, ice creams, you name it they show it dishes! Even a bowl of ratattouille looks so desirable.
So, tell me, how can one lose weight in this technohyper world?
Only if one diminishes the passageway of food into their tummys. If one will eat less, then one's calorie intake will be lessened and consequently one's weight will go down. But one needs assurance followed by discipline and perseverance in doing so. Better still, why not consult with a reputable, experienced lap band doctor?

No comments: