Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Mantra

"....... whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things."
Philippians 4:8


I was on the verge of feeling depressed so I tinkered  with the computer and chanced upon this quote from the bible.  Right away I decided to make it my mantra.

Now I find the dust on my window sill becomes helpful because it is a reason for me to stand up and "exercise" lol.... 


I look at those browning petals and they remind me that  plants, like us, need to drink....


I enjoy looking at the disorderliness in my rooms cuz it reminds me that there is still tomorrow ...


I think of those plants around me and admire how, in spite of the harsh winds they never fail to show their blooms and fruits every year...


I always think of those who fought and are fighting for us, how their bravery pulls us through...


and...


I never fail to think and picture the faces of my grandkids, smiling or not, for I believe that there is nothing  more admirable...



No comments: