Friday, October 05, 2007

Blankenness.........

For the past whole week I've been having problems with my blog writing. Every morning as I drive to school, I make a mental list of what I will write about when I get home. But each time after turning on my computer and open up my blog, my thinking-writing mode goes nada, nil, zip! The composing side of my brain simply goes BLANK. Just right now, all I can write about is that I can not write about anything. (At least that is something I know at the moment.) I just visited Yvonne's weekend CAFE hoping to join in the discussion but I just couldn't think of what to write or how to comment. Same on Rachel's , so, after having the same experience on Nancze's I have to stop trying. Is this normal?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is just normal. Normally I only write when I feel and got something to share.

Anonymous said...

Yes Princess, that is so normal! I call it A senior brain freeze. lol.. But I know it's not funny at the time. All will work out. Try coming up with things when you no longer work and haven't been home in years. My days are so dull sometimes that I just feel like crying. I hope soon that this will pass. I know it will, but the timing is of the Lord. Lot's of ~hugs~ my friend!

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Tita Prency. Happy weekend! I'm sure inspiration is coming your way soon and you'll have an explosion of ideas. Take care!

Princess said...

Hi, Keeyit, Nancze and Rachel, Thanks for the push!
Reading your blogs make me think twice about not being able to write. Maybe, you're right, Nancze, it is just my "senior brain" (chuckle). I'll keep trying and thanks again!!!