Sunday, November 22, 2015

THANKSGIVING

It is that time of the year again when we think of falling leaves, turkey on the table accompanied with stuffing and mashed potato and gravy plus, lest we forget, pumpkin pie!  It is also that time when we find gratefulness in our hearts for everything that had happened in our lives.

This year, I am doubly thankful for my grand kids.  Just thinking of them brings lightness in my heart.
I am thankful for our health, hubby's and mine.  Though not so perfect we are still able to do our "apo-stolic" mission.  We are thankful we are still needed and that we can still help in our own little ways.
I am thankful for our sons and their wives for doing good with their own families.  I pray that our Lord continue to shower them with HIS abundant blessings, that they be granted the wisdom to understand and love each other as we have loved them.
I am thankful for our friends - for their thoughtfulness, concerns and kindness.
I am thankful for our families - for their unconditional love.
I am thankful for the all the governments that continuously work  for world peace.
And........
I am thankful I am alive!  

No comments: