Thursday, July 28, 2011

Caught in a Quagmire

I love my blog layout, that is, until the curious cat got into me!
I was intrigued by the new design template button. And so I clicked!
Then before I knew it I was in a totally "different blog" and I couldn't get back to my original design! I hit Edit to go back several times but nothing happened.  In a panic I called my niece who designed my heading and she couldn't do anything either. Only an 'error' message came out she said.
Of course I had to go to HELP section only to find out that several bloggers encountered the same problem and haven't found, or, been given, any solutions yet!!!

Now I can't feed my eyes on my grandkids helping me in the kitchen as I read my posts!

Is there anyone out there who can help those Blogger engineers or designers or programmers (however you call them) get me back my original layout design?  I will be very grateful!

No comments: