Sunday, March 21, 2010

B.I.B.L.E.


Our grandson Jacob invited hubby and me to attend their outreach church's opening. He practically begged us to join him, Joshua and his mom and dad. How can one disappoint a grandson? One simply can't!
One of the highlights of their service was when their invited Pastor from San Diego spoke. There were so many points in his talk that kept me listening intently specially when he said that the bible is the only book that is always current, never needs updating, that it holds what everyone needs to know, and that it stands for Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth.
He talked about vision and motivation and for one who never had a formal religious instruction, I was motivated, more than ever, to learn more about what is good in my own faith and theirs, combine them, and start reading the Bible!
Thank you Pastor.

No comments: